Happy Awakened Adults Day
Life purpose? Is not the life purpose of my self and yours the one thing that defines us and matters?
Regardless of my age, regardless of what I am doing or where I am living, is there some meaning to my existence at all? Well apart from being Mr X with a job at ABC corporation and living at Smartville, should there not be something more than eat drink n sleep n all in between to life?
So, the ONE and ONLY thing that matters in life should be that which can be:
1. performed and achieved by anybody
2. does not need a college degree
3. does need to be consistent day after day, night after night as long as the heart beats and the individual is ‘alive’
And this will be freely available too ! I mean super mega abundant across the universe !
I stand by it and am a living testimony to it 24/7 in every breath of mine…
it is …
L O V E
– being in love with the moment that is here, now with me, living one day at a time
– loving the world and everything in it for what it is, for how it has shaped me to where I am now
– showing love to people i come across for who they are and remembering to guard myself from thinking up anything else cos it is just not right and will never work and definitely will never last
– understanding the different languages of love from the different experiences life brings, it really matters since it is my story thats being created.
– To persevere with love till the end of the day, every day.
There’s still half a tank of fuel and I could make it home with probably quarter tank remaining. Unless ‘home’ is more than family, it is that part where my soul is committed to in this life I am gifted with.
Therefore when it seems that ‘I am on my way home’ or ‘just left home’, what exactly is the point of reference in absolute terms? Is it me and my physical home here on earth? Is not there something more like a whole new bigger world where every breath is connected, ‘every turn of the leaf on its way down from the tree to the ground is predestined’ ? This is the food for thought, actions are arrows in flight with perfect aim. And when comes the time to leave, I smile with the widest one ever !
Today came, that moment where I left all of what was part of me.
What I thought of myself was replaced with an instantaneous shift of awareness, during my drive home during traffic.
Another day then…