Joy is a jingle away.
Each day I will not ask myself whether I will or I can or I could.
I am going to follow my heart’s vision. I need to trust in my intuition. Let me work by doing ‘my bit’ as a genuine living being.
And I will honor myself in some way with actions. – within the mind and outside of it. A philosophical fantasy to think so. For me, it is being thankful for the blessings I have been bestowed with. Remembering the responsibilities and being steady in purpose in every step.
To let down is fatal. Like opening myself to cancer. It is inviting havoc. No, I wont.
And I am not alone in this path. So hush dear ego and listen to these now:
- Better to die ten thousand deaths than wound my honor.
- When something weighs on your conscience, give it up.
- It is better to be alone than in bad company.
- I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to
succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.
- Our own heart, and not other men’s opinion, forms our true honor.
- Honor isn’t about making the right choices. It’s about dealing with the consequences.
- Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.